Updated: Apr 8, 2021
Having an Active Life requires knowing how your body will respond to different changes in nutrition and training. Those who know their body mechanism well are able to loose weight and fine tune themselves accordingly. Nowadays there are several individuals who intend to loose their weight as well as body fat and though there are multiple avenues of knowledge as to how to do it, many still have no idea where to start and how to go about it.
Though Weight loss or Burning body fat requires extensive efforts, those who are successful learn to adapt to changing diet and metabolism. It also requires a lot of fine tuning and self control. In order to loose weight one should have a proper goal in mind and basis that should set a target date basis the amounting exercises and diet to achieve it.
However, when it comes to loosing weight, one should keep the nutrition levels on track which is the protein and vitamin intake.
Though the above mentioned is a rigorous step to reduce weight, there are few food items in your diet, that will help lose weight faster:
1. Green tea to boost metabolism - You need 2 to 4 cups green tea to get desired effect.
2. Eggs and Dairy Products to increase protein intake - Add 1-2 times in a day.
3. Green Leafy vegetables which are full of mineral and fibers - Need at least once every day
4. Beans and Legumes with every meal (if you are vegetarian) or at least 1 time a day for non- vegetarians
5. Ginger to boost metabolism - Can have 20-25 grams per day in tea / drinks / cooking
Hope the above tips will help you in your successful journey towards weight loss and better Health for living an Active Life.
We would surely like to hear on your feedback on the suggested food items or any other food items that will help in reducing weight quickly.
By - 360activeliving